Frequently Asked Questions
How You get the access to the products:-
- Digital Products will be accessible from your account at
Home>>>>>>>> Account >>>>>>>>Downloads
also the digital files will be mailed to your registered mail id
- Printed Notes will be send within 24-48 Hrs
- Test Series and other Services will be provided at the respective student portals of the Exams
User ID and Password will be Provided within 24-48 Hrs, subject to realization of the payment
For any Doubt feel free to leave us a message
- Administrative Ethics: Ethics and human interface: Essence, Determinants and Consequences of ethic and human actions-Moral values (rights and Duties; Good and Virtues), Cardinal virtues of Plato,
- Utilitarianism- J.S. Mill, Freedom of will and moral responsibility
- Kantian ethics, Ethics of Bhagavad Gita and its role in administration.
- Dimension of ethics: Role of administrators in society and educational institution in the inculcating Ethics in private and public relationships- Behaviour, Moral and Political attitudes of administrators.